- 9th August 2017
- Posted by: web@taxes
- Category: Business
Documents required for registering to GST
- Copy of Aadhar (If the partner is outside India, copy of passport must be submitted)
- Copy of PAN card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number/e-mail ID/Digital signature
- Partnership Firm/Society/Company
- Partnership deed/bylaw memorandum and article of association.
- Certificate of registration
- PAN card copy
- Mobile number/e-mail ID/ Digital signature, either in the name of managing partner/secretary/managing director.
- Municipal license
- Copy of the valid rent/lease agreement/ownership certificate of land property owner
- Proof of trade name
- VAT registration certificate
- Bank account related proof: scanned copy of first page of passbook/account statement containing the name of the proprietor or Business entity, bank account number, address, IFSC and branch details.
- Personal details including photos, Aadhar card number, copy of PAN card and digital signatures of the managing partners, managing director and manager to be submitted.
- Business address including building number and ward number.
A temporary reference number shall be generated on the successful verification of relevant documents. Permanent registration number will be generated once the registration process is completed. Registration under GST is based on the PAN number. A tax payer who does business in more than one state needs to register in all the concerned states.